A great selection for the exterior of your home including garages, backdoors, outside walkways, and more, this security light is a smart choice. Not only will the two built-in, high-powered LED lamps save you money, but also provide a bright luminous array that is comparable to a 130-watt bulb. The design features a built-in PIR sensor with a 70 ft. maximum range, and a photocell for dusk-to-dawn operation. Swiveling arms on each lamp ensure proper light direction. Durable bronze finish aluminum housing.
- Energy Star Certified: Very bright LED light at 2600 Lumens output by two energy saving 15 watt light heads. Provides excellent lighting for the exterior of your home while saving money on energy costs.
- Powerful PIR Sensor: High tech 180 degree motion detection with up to 70 ft. range. The broad detection range provides peace of mind for you and your family and provides wide coverage and security. Integrated photocell for automatic dusk-to-dawn operation. Manual override of motion sensor with adjustable run time 1/5/10 minutes.
- Easy Installation and Highly Adjustable:, Its single screw easy mounting method on either on walls or eaves, provides a simple mounting option. Swivel arm design allows easy adjustment of light direction; Motion sensor direction adjustable with three operation modes: Test/Auto/Override
- Lasting and Durable: Durable weather resistant aluminum construction for excellent heat dissipation. Built-in LED lamps backed by 5-year manufacturer warranty
- Reliability and Quality: ETL certified for meeting the requirements of the US and Canada product safety standards. The Wet Location Rating and the aluminum construction ensures durability in any weather condition and that your motion light will stand up thru rain, sleet, snow, and sun.
- Power Source: 120 VAC
- Power Frequency: 60Hz
- LED Power: Two 15W LED
- Lumens: 2600 Combined Lumens
- Lumen per Watt: 83.3 lm/W
- Detection Range: 180°
- Detection Distance: 29-70 ft.
- Time Delay: 1,5,10 min. +/- 30%
- Ambient Light: Night Detection: 5 – 50 lux
- Day Detection: 35 – 400 lux
- Detection Motion Speed: 2- 4 ft. per second
- Operation Temperature:14° – 104° F
- Working Humidity: <93% RH
- Installation Height: 3 – 13 ft.
- Product Dimension: 12 in W x 5 in D x 8 in H at maximum position
- Backplate Dimension: 5 in Dia x 1 1/8 in H
- Operating Model: Test/Motion/Override
- Waterproof: Wet location outdoor rated
- Color Rendering Index: 84.8 CRI
- Available CCT: 5100 K (Daylight)
- Product packaging: 12.5 x 10 x 6.5 in. 2.1 lbs